- Benefits of Membership
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor Info
- Resources & News
- Job Postings
Save the date for the MAC Conference 2019 in NOLA!
May 28 – 31, 2019
The Westin New Orleans Canal Place
New Orleans, LA
Don’t miss your chance to experience:
- Networking with top marketers
- World-class general sessions
- Workshop-style breakout sessions
- Exhibitors from across the industry ready to partner with credit union marketers
- Events to help you think outside the box and our legendary booth crawl
- The MAC Awards dinner
Like what you see? It can all be yours for the early bird member price of $949Register Now
2019 Conference Agenda
TUESDAY, MAY 28 – Day 1 of the MAC 2019 conference in New Orleans. Get ready for an epic adventure and one of the best conference kick-offs we’ve ever had!
2:00pm – 3:30pm | Interactive Workshop –Linking your Digital Transformation and Data Analytics into Brand & Marketing Strategies, Randy Schultz, VP of Marketing at Weber Marketing Group
For your digital transformation to be truly effective, marketing, IT and operational strategies –and even your culture must align behind highly personalized member journeys and a well-articulated and modern brand position.
Success requires new ways of thinking about data mining, targeting and traditional channels in marketing strategies. By leveraging rich member behavioral analytics and market big data you can better target member and prospect segments that grow wallet share and market share. The C-Suite grows impatient for tangible growth results from marketing budgets. And no one is better positioned than a savvy marketing leader to drive transformation.
Marketers must carefully balance budgets with a shift towards highly measurable digital marketing, building market brand awareness and relevant competitive differentiation.
- How leaders are making the shift from product campaigns, to a highly focused member and prospect-focused strategy using data analytics and psychographic segment targeting.
- Differentiate your brand with relevant distinction, highly personalized content and innovative experiences across all channels
- How the right data analytics, dashboards and business intelligence that talks to each other can help you direct the right combination of traditional and digital marketing – that appeal to your targets and delivers results.
4:00pm – 6:30pm | Team Building – Mardi Gras Style!
NOLA is home to Mardi Gras and what would Mardi Gras be without beads and amazing floats?! We’ll let you handle getting the beads on your own, but MAC is ready to give you a true New Orleans experience with a Team Building and Networking Event at Mardi Gras World. Attendees will have the opportunity to take a tour to see where all of the Mardi Gras floats are stored and built, then have a chance to get in on the action and build their own mini-float alongside other MAC attendees and Exhibitors! Did we mention we’ll be serving drinks there too?
Get ready for some friendly competition—we’ll vote on the best float and announce which team takes the win at our MAC Awards show Thursday night!