- Benefits of Membership
- Sponsorship & Exhibitor Info
- Resources & News
- Job Postings
2019 MAC Conference Scholarship
The MAC 2019 Conference Scholarship is now closed. Thank you to everyone that applied for our scholarship, the winner will be announced shortly.
The Marketing Association of Credit Unions (MAC) will award one conference scholarship in 2019. Members are encouraged to apply to attend the Annual MAC Conference. MAC is now accepting scholarship applications for registration, hotel and travel to the MAC Conference May 28-31 in New Orleans, LA.
This award enables a Credit Union Marketing professional who lacks company financial support to have an opportunity to attend the conference. Scholarships are valued at approximately $2,250 and include:
- Complimentary full-conference registration
- Up to three-night hotel stay
- Reimbursement for flights up to $500
Apply December 1, 2018 – February 28, 2019
Notified of results March 30, 2019
- Current MAC member
- No organizational support or reimbursement to attend the conference
- Has not attended the MAC Conference in the past three years
To apply please provide the following:
- A 500 (maximum)-word essay explaining Marketing’s role within your credit union and how this opportunity will help you grow personally and professionally.
- Applicant’s professional resume, explaining your work experience, education, extracurricular activities, and awards.
- Professional references – provide at least one letter of recommendation.
- Explanation of the credit union’s current financial situation demonstrating financial need for this scholarship. Please include the profit/loss and Net Worth Ratio from 5300 Report as of September 30, 2018.